IT & Security Infrastructure
IT & Security Infrastructure
Staff Domain takes security very seriously – and so should you. Our 360-degree approach to security encompasses the office facility, staff checks and PC & network security.
The Staff Domain office enjoys the most sophisticated and thorough security measures to ensure the safety of your team and business data:The Staff Domain office enjoys the most sophisticated and thorough security measures to ensure the safety of your team and business data:
- 24/7 Perimeter security guard
- CCTV surveillance monitoring round the clock
- Security inspection on entry and exit of the facility
- Personnel and data and equipment clearance protocols
- Device Restrictions: No Phones, Personal cameras or any other unauthorised digital device permitted on the production floors.
- Advanced Biometrics with facial recognition technology for around the clock access control.
Staff Domain’s HR team adheres to strict processes and policies that ensure all new personnel are thoroughly checked for:
- Employment records and credentials;
- Criminal history;
- Credit and financial integrity
PC & NETWORK SECURITY
The highest level of network security is adopted to protect your business data IP and ensure your business continuity:The highest level of network security is adopted to protect your business data IP and ensure your business continuity:
- Redundant fiber optic internet links
- Redundant firewall infrastructure
- Redundant L3 and L2 switch configuration and fully-meshed access point infrastructure
- Local destruction of storage media (Hard Disk, SSD, CD-ROM)
- Removable media restrictions and disabled USB ports on PCs.
- Secure Printing
- BitLocker Drive Encryption
Book a Consultation
Bond University's Latest Offshoring Research
Looking to offshore accounting tasks? Learn why this first-ever study lets you put your best foot forward toward a successful offshoring journey. Find out why we chose to partner with Bond University, as we bare some of the report’s on-demand findings and insights.
Offshoring Research Webinar
Hear on-demand research analysis directly from the researchers behind Bond University’s ‘Offshoring of Accounting Services in Australia’ report. Listen to anecdotal stories from Aussie accounting SMEs who took part in the Offshoring Research, as you get views and guidance from an offshoring expert.
Locked down, set up and 100% operational
It took quick thinking and moving, but it was the team effort that made our Work From Home roll out a success. Within 24 hours, all staff were set to be 100% productive (and most importantly safe) from home. Much to the delight of our supportive clients.
43/52 Parramata Road
Level 36 Cyberscape Gamma
Topaz & Ruby Roads
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Suite 2, Level 12A
228-238 Queen’s Road Central
ENQUIRIES: 1300 00 22 22
Staff Domain, Inc. © 2020