IT & Security Infrastructure
Staff Domain takes security very seriously – and so should you. Our 360-degree approach to security encompasses the office facility, staff checks and PC & network security.
The Staff Domain office enjoys the most sophisticated and thorough security measures to ensure the safety of your team and business data:
- 24/7 Perimeter security guard
- CCTV surveillance monitoring round the clock
- Security inspection on entry and exit of the facility
- Personnel and data and equipment clearance protocols
- Device Restrictions: No Phones, Personal cameras or any other unauthorised digital device permitted on the production floors.
- Advanced Biometrics with facial recognition technology for around the clock access control.
Staff Domain’s HR team adheres to strict processes and policies that ensure all new personnel are thoroughly checked for:
- Employment records and credentials;
- Criminal history;
- Credit and financial integrity
PC & NETWORK SECURITY
The highest level of network security is adopted to protect your business data IP and ensure your business continuity:
- Redundant fiber optic internet links
- Redundant firewall infrastructure
- Redundant L3 and L2 switch configuration and fully-meshed access point infrastructure
- Local destruction of storage media (Hard Disk, SSD, CD-ROM)
- Removable media restrictions and disabled USB ports on PCs.
- Secure Printing
- BitLocker Drive Encryption
Book a Consultation
Staff Domain News
Offshore Staffing: The secret to more time and capacity for your business growth
Are you working ‘in’ or ‘on’ the business? Research by Business Owner Advisory Board, The Alternative Board, found that the average business owner spends 68.1% of their time working ‘in’ their business on day-to-day tasks, and only 31.9% working ‘on’ it. This...
5 tips for offshore outsourcing success, from our clients
Getting offshore outsourcing to work, takes work. While you may be sending work overseas, it’s important to remember that your offshore staff are part of your team. And so, require the same attention and energy you would give to staff locally. If you’re with the right...
WFH and the developing world – here’s what you need to know
The nature of work has transformed globally. Permanent and flexible work-from-home (WFH) arrangements are here to stay for many western nations. And it should come as no surprise, that staff in developing countries are interested in this model too. But, before you try...