By the 20th century, the prevailing business management model was established around flexibility and swiftness of manufacturing and delivery. This methodology was taken one step further in the late 20th century when the drive became to not only
The Business Process
There are two vital business processes: business operational processes, and business support processes. The business operational processes
- Perform all business tasks. This covers all business steps from manufacturing to marketing without outsourcing, which can be both costly and
- Cover partial segments of
business. Here, the company initially covers some steps of the business and later on outsources/offshores the non-core business processes. In this case, the business views outsourcing as a necessary, viable, and long-term business strategy for scalability.
What Do You Gain by Outsourcing / Offshoring IT Tech Support?
- Businesses consider outsourcing work offshore to take full advantage of higher output. Having offshore teams handling support or various stages of support or customer service will multiply the number of clients or accounts you can handle exponentially.
- You also have the advantage of having a support team working for you 24/7. The time & scheduling differences
meansyou can handle calls in after hourswith ease. Some companies redirect all help desk inquiries and calls to their offshore teams at the close of business hours or in peak times. This means there is someone who will take care of your clients at all hours of the day or night.
- Another little-known advantage of outsourcing is access to a talent pool of highly-skilled and trained professionals. Your team doesn’t need to be made up of interns or fresh graduates to keep your costs down. You can have access to already seasoned professionals with college degrees and years of experience working for some of the top companies in the world. By choosing the right offshoring partner your IT Tech Support team leaders will also stay up to date with
latestsoftware updates and industry developments.
- When you outsource your IT Tech Support services or requirements, another thing to consider is your bottom line. By engaging with the right offshore partner you can save on average of 60% of your domestic costs which can be a substantial amount for many companies with limited resources.
- You can choose which level of Tech Support you want to outsource. You can have the offshore team handle the primary levels which require initial engagement and assessment of the
problem,and have your local teams solve the more complex issues.
The IT industry has benefitted greatly from offshoring. As more tech companies emerge and people lead more technology-driven lives, the need for support staff for those customers increases exponentially. The next time you find yourself in need of Technical support staff why not consider leveraging your access to a global workforce through Staff Domain and let us help you scale in leaps and bounds.
To know more about offshoring advantages, Book an appointment today with our free consultation section below.